Hair care

Shampoo and hair before the operation. I used a towel lining gradually. I absolutely do not rub. The average human hair is long. Half inch per month. So if you want long hair, I quickly scanned the washing 5 to 6 Rows squeeze a capsule of Vitamin E for face paint. Track Scan across the scalp massage, nourish. I long faster. And do not forget to do treatments out once a week to do it. Provide you with better health, I certainly Examples of treatments out my natural fermentation commonly known and well is. Mashed bananas mixed with honey. Mask over his head and left for 20 minutes and then leach out. Another formula one. The big flowers, fresh squeezed shut with water. Clean and the water shut a big purple-blue. Hair left for 20 minutes then rinse well again, this recipe will make you suck my black shadow Get a bit tired my beauty. If you have dry hair. I want to see the shiny hair Ivoire 2-3 drops of grease and massage all over your head, but if You are in. I do not recommend it because the hair Ivoire will make me better you look greasy. Get also a magnet for dust and shock. Dirty good at snowboarding.